Peoples Liberation Army

The Mittani 在Fire side chat中关于对PLA军团的评价

The Mittani 在Fire side chat中关于对PLA军团的评价

2020年2月15日 

https://wiki.goonswarm.org/w/Fireside_Chat_Transcript_15_Feb_2k20

The Mittani 谈论到PIBC, FRT时提及PLA军团

pibc is basically the chinese version of the imperium they won their equivalent of the great war on serenity on serenity and uh the losers of the chinese version of the great war uh and i could be mangling this guys like i'm not completely 100 on my history of everything that happened in serenity but basically the pibc guys are kind of like us from the chinese server and the fraternity guys are kind of like band of brothers from uh the chinese server uh so they were the losers of frt with losers of the serenity great war uh pibc were the winners and we have basically been living with one of the largest groups of pibc affiliated chinese players here within goons form for like the last five fucking years uh because uh the pla corp which is this vast and awesome chinese member corp of ours and goons form uh are part of that crew uh and so that sort of extends out to like ranger regiment and the various other pibc uh tranquility groups so uh it has been kind of funny to see the nc. guys sort of siding with frt and posting all these really shitty racist memes uh if the imperium has an alignment the imperium uh is much more on the uh pibc side because uh pla is an awesome corp they're run extremely well we don't have any of the problems that people have had with like botting or bullshit or anything like that because uh silvitni runs a really tight ship and uh so we know that uh yeah so that's that's basically where we stand on the whole pibc frt thing good question uh will the fc championship be back one day uh possibly right.

中文翻译

pibc基本上是中国版的帝国,他们赢得了相当于宁静之战的胜利,嗯,中国版的大战的失败者,嗯,我可能会把这些家伙搞得一团糟,就像我对宁静中发生的一切的历史还不完全了解一样,但基本上pibc的家伙有点像我们,来自中国服务器,兄弟会的家伙是有点像来自中国服务器的兄弟乐队,他们是失败者,frt是宁静大战的失败者,pibc是胜利者,在过去的五年里,我们基本上一直与pibc旗下最大的中国玩家群体之一生活在一起,因为pla corp,这是一个庞大而令人敬畏的中国成员团体,嗯,是团队的一部分,嗯,这有点延伸到了游骑兵团和其他各种各样的pibc,嗯,宁静团体,所以,看到nc,伙计们站在frt一边,发布所有这些非常糟糕的种族主义,嗯,如果帝国有一个联盟,那么帝国就更多地站在了pibc一边,因为,pla是一个很棒的公司他们运行的非常好,我们没有任何问题,就像人们遇到的一样,比如脚本、狗屎诸如此类的事情,因为sivlitni的管理非常严格,所以我们知道,嗯,是的,这基本上就是我们对整个pibc的立场。

Edited by Silvitni

2020年8月2日

https://wiki.goonswarm.org/w/Fireside_Chat_Transcript_2_Aug_2k20

在PLA军团使用UED联盟,经历过Querious保卫战之后,The Mittani对PLA军团做出的评价。

Similarly, I want to, I talked about this on the Meta Show, but I want to give a shout out in front of all of you guys too.PLA and Silvitni and his crew with the United Earth Directorate Alt Alliance.That was a project that he initiated. He basically came to us and said, "We're going to have this Alt Alliance and we're going to hold the line in North Quarious."And my reaction was basically, "I don't think you can do this, but if you want to try, good luck, because Northern Quarious is just too far out."And what actually happened was up until just a few days ago, they required an entire legacy form up on a weekend to be able to roll through those IHUBS.And again, Fountain was held a lot longer than expected. North Quarious was held for a lot longer than expected.So credit to the initiative, credit to PLA, Silvitni and the United Earth Directorate. That was really fucking cool. I did not realize they could do that.

中文翻译

同样,我想,我在Meta Show上谈到了这一点,但我也想在你们所有人面前大喊一声。PLA和Silvitni以及他的成员与UED联盟。这是他发起的一个项目。他基本上走到我们面前说:“我们将组建这个马甲联盟,我们将在北Querious坚守阵地。”我的反应基本上是,“我认为你做不到,但如果你想尝试,祝你好运,因为北Querious太远了。”而实际发生的事情直到几天前,他们使整个LEGACY组队用了整整一个周末才将求瑞思的IHUB进行了增强。再说一遍,源泉防守的时间比预期的要长得多。北Querious被关押的时间比预期的要长得多。因此,这要归功于归功于PLA、silvitni和UED联盟的兄弟们。真的太他妈酷了。我没有意识到他们能做到这一点。

Edited by Silvitni