Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sign in to follow this  
Abot

玩家评论本地黑化-来自官方论坛

原文地址:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/local-comms-blackout-discussion-thread-part-deux/176410/3

回帖1楼

大家好, 我今天写回复帖子是想谈谈我对当前本地聊天黑掉的看法,以及它对EVE Online的影响。

首先,本地聊天频道黑掉和流浪者的入侵出现到底是因为什么?

我想每个人都知道,很多人选择挂机或者使用脚本,所以我们需要在游戏中保持通货膨胀,在我看来,本地聊天黑掉作为一部分因素,造成了isk的产出和总量减少。 然而,有许多其他的方法可以做到这一点,而不是让本地聊天黑掉。

那么,本地聊天黑掉对EVE的影响是什么?

这很简单,对许多人来说,最终大规模玩家会AFK,

如何应对游戏中的这些改变?

应付通胀有什么好办法?

以下是一些方法

: –>增税:这很简单,但很有效。贸易税、行星互动等…

–>向联盟公司征税:尤其是在根据公司/联盟的成员数量招募成员时。招聘=税收。

–> ISKs中的权钱支付,以提高他的排名/安全地位。但是要小心,不是一个小数目,而是一个真正的数目。(原文为: Power pay in ISKs to raise his standings / security status. But beware, not a small sum, a real sum. 红色这句不知道如何翻译见谅)

–>花ISK提高技能点:当你的技能持续3/4天时,你必须支付ISK才能达到。我不想花ISK购买技能点,这就大脑浆的用途

–>康科德的玩家也可以为康科德的干预付出代价。(原文Players who are concordoken could also pay the price of the intervention at Concord.)

–>减少精英怪的掉落。

–>增加生产成本:例如税收、所需矿产。

这些只是想法,但是综合起来,它们可能会对游戏经济产生真正的影响。

因此,可以避免永久性黑化。但是为什么不把它随意地放在一起,再加上流浪者入侵或者其他,比如萨沙?

或者为了确保一周有两天黑化,周末除外,这样可以使更多的人可以在00活动…

原文内容:

Hello everyone,

I am writing today to give my opinion on the current Blackout, and its effect on EVE Online.
First, why the Blackout and the invasion of Drifters? I think everyone knows, but we need to keep inflation in the game, and therefore lose ISKs / decrease the gross creation of ISKs, whose bots are for many. And in my opinion, the Blackout partly serves that.
However, there are many other ways to do it rather than prevent a lot of the game from playing. But I’ll talk about it later.

Then, the effects of the blackout on EVE Online? It’s simple … A wave of massive churn is coming for many players, see a final stop of the game against all these changes that can be described as “anti-casuals”.

But, what are my ideas for fighting inflation, you say? Here are some tracks:
–> Increase taxes: it’s simple, but effective. Trade taxes, planetary interaction etc …
–> Tax the great powers: especially when recruiting members based on the number of members in the corporation / alliance. Recruitment = a tax.
–> Power pay in ISKs to raise his standings / security status. But beware, not a small sum, a real sum.
–> Pay ISKs to raise a skill level : when your skill is on to lvl up after skill like 3/4 days, you have to pay ISK to reach this lvl up. I don’t want to pay ISK for gain skills points, that’s the role of skill injector
–> Players who are concordoken could also pay the price of the intervention at Concord.
–> Decrease loot fairy.
–> Increase the cost of production: taxes, minerals needed for example.

These are just ideas, but put together, they could have a real impact on the game economy.

Thus, a permanent Blackout could be avoided. But why not put it randomly, coupled with the Drifters invasion in one or two regions on the same system as Sanshas? Or to make sure that there is a Blackout 2 days a week, weekend excluded to avoid the more casual of us not being able to play in Null-sec …

Thanks for reading me
Fly safe o/